Daptin is an open-source backend to develop and deploy production-ready APIs based applications. With Daptin you can design your data model and have a production ready JSON API online in minutes.
By following shared conventions, you can increase productivity, take advantage of generalized tooling, and focus on what matters: your application.
Easily consume the following features on any device
- Relational database backed persistent data
- CRUD JSON API
- User registration and login system
- Social login with oauth2: tested with google, github, linkedin
- Extensive state tracking APIs
- Enable Data Auditing from a single switch
- Market place enabling a variety of features
- Cloud storage sync like gdrive, dropbox, b2, s3 and more
- Manage multiple websites under separate sub-domain/sub-paths
Connect with external APIs by using internal extension points
Database to easily evolves your data schema & migrates your database [Postgres/MySQL/SQLite]
- Flexible auth using the JWT-based authentication & permission system
- Works with all frontend frameworks like React, Vue.js, Angular, Android, iOS
- Very low memory requirement and horizontally scalable
- Can be deployed on a wide range of hardware arm5,arm6,arm7,arm64,mips,mips64,mips64le,mipsle (or build for your target using go)
Setup and dataLink
- CRUD APIs
- Action APIs
- User APIs
- State tracking APIs
Auth & AuthLink
Asset and file storageLink
Where to beginLink
The first thing you want to do after deploying a new instance is register yourself as a user on the dashboard. This part can be automated for redistributable applications.
Only the first user can become an administrator and only until no one else signs up. If the first user doesn't invoke "Become admin" before another user signs up, then it becomes a public instance which is something you would rarely want.
When you "Become admin", daptin will restart itself and schedule an update for itself where it makes you the owner of everything and update permission of all exposed apis. At this point guest users will not be allowed to invoke sign up process.
Usage Road mapLink
Quick road map to various things you can do from here:
- Enable sign up for guests
- Expose APIs
- Set access permission
- Get a client library for your frontend
- Enable Auditing to maintain change logs
- Connect to a cloud storage
- Host a static-site